Who’s up for a couple of quickie multiple choice quizzes?
The above photo depicts the ceiling in our recently remodeled kitchen and is evidence of which of the following:
- Nate’s list entitled “Things I Must Do So That Our House Does Not Get Condemned,” which includes basic necessities such as replacing an old roof because it’s in a state of deterioration due to twenty-five years of wear and tear, will never, never, never end. Ever.
- Andy’s list entitled “Things Nate Must Do So That Our Marriage Does Not Get Condemned,” which includes basic necessities such as replacing brand new paint on kitchen walls because her mind is in a state of deterioration due to forty-two years of wear and tear, just got pushed to that big ass back burner that Nate likes to refer to as REMIND ME AGAIN WHY I MARRIED YOU?
- Nate is going to run away from home.
- Ceilings are big, fat, stupid, incontinent cry babies.
- All of the above
Answer: #5. All of the above (but especially #4)
The above photo depicts the ceiling in our Seasick Cookie Monster colored master bedroom and is evidence of which of the following:
- Ceilings breed when we’re not looking.
- Nate is halfway to Jamaica by now.
- The dream of a new kitchen wall color is going to cook on that back burner until it’s nothing but a dried up, blackened, charred nightmare.
- Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, and they’re all four letters and begin with “F” and end with “UCK.”
- All of the above.
Answer: Who gives a shit.
Thanks for playing! Tune in next week when Andy drags Nate back from Jamaica just in time for the master bathtub to plummet through the kitchen ceiling and explode into smithereens on the kitchen floor, thereby laying the foundation for a new list from Andy entitled “Not Exactly the Way I Planned It But What the Hell – Paint Colors For the New Kitchen Walls Nate Will Be Building” as well as a new list from Nate entitled PLACES TO RUN WHERE SHE CAN’T FIND ME.