Hello? Anybody there?
Hey, there you are! Whew. You made it! So my directions were pretty good, then? Nate, are you listening? They found me. I TOLD YOU I CAN READ A MAP.
Make yourself comfortable. I hope to have a new post up sometime soon.
And let’s reiterate the rules from my prior blog because it’s probably been all of ten seconds since you saw them and if you are anything like me, ten seconds surpasses my five second memory window:
New house rules:
- No smoking allowed.
- No food allowed unless it’s covered with cheese and I don’t have to cook it.
- Please remove your shoes unless your feet stink in which case we’d all be grateful if you kept them on. Here’s some Febreeze. Use it.
- Please use a coaster. Were you raised in a barn?
- Keep your hands to yourselves and use your indoor voice.
- No budging.
- If you must, but please flush.
Thanks for finding me!